Advanced O&P/Maximized Claims Workshop-Course Outline
I. Overhead & Profit
Elite Consulting Pro has a 95% success rate obtaining O&P on jobs, regardless of trades. There is no silver bullet, but there is a detailed process for billing O&P and receiving O&P consistently. What changes could you make in your current business if you were getting O&P on the majority of your restoration jobs? Jacob will be taking you through Elite’s proven, step by step process on O&P. This is our most advanced O&P training to date! You will be provided with Elite’s catalog of documents, pre-loaded on a USB, detailing Elite’s step by step system on GC Overhead & Profit. Contractors who’ve attended our workshops are now getting O&P much more consistently, and even on one trade claims.
II. Maximized Claims Workshop
- Increased Claim Revenues Utilizing Xactimate to Your Advantage
- Doubling the Value of Hail & Wind Claims
- Insider Trade Secrets that the Insurance Industry Does Not Want You to Know.
- Top 10 Undervalued Items in An Insurance Adjuster’s Estimate
- Top 10 Xactimate Tips to Quickly Maximize the Claim
- Accurately Detailing Xactimate Scope: Trade Secrets from a Licensed Public Adjuster
- Properly Formatting Xactimate Reports, Ensuring All Items are Paid Completely
- A) Aggressively Honest: Know What to Include & How to Professionally Justify Line Items
- B) Photo Documentation Tips
- C) Top 10 Rules for Photo Documentation Reports
- D) Xactimate Format : 1) Summary Report 2) Photo Report 3) Supporting Docs
- E) Hail/Wind: What a Detailed, Professional Xactimate Report Should Look Like
- Custom Bids vs Xactimate Pricing (30-50% Revenue Increase/claim)
- Xactimate Templates Custom Made, Just Plug & Play (create Xactimates in 1/10th the time)
- Take Home Elite’s Xactimate Templates and Maximize Your Claim Value
Other Questions That Will Be Answered:
- Why the Excuse “Will the Homeowner Use My Estimate & Not Hire Me” Is not Valid?
- How Do I Make the Insurance Company Pay with My Xactimate Report?
- What Course of Action Do I Take Once My Xactimate Estimates Are Complete?
- Who Should Be Creating Xactimate Reports for My Company?
- How can I Increase Claim Revenue with Specialized Technology?
Jacob Krahl, Managing Director of Elite Consulting Pro
Jacob is an experienced motivational speaker, sales trainer and business coach to the storm restoration industry. His wealth of knowledge stems from over fifteen years experience selling, managing and operating successful storm restoration businesses across the US. Jacob has professionally trained well over 1,000 Storm Restoration Contractors, spanning 32 states, since launching Elite in December 2011. His clients include the highest performing, highest grossing contractors working in our industry. His industry specific trainings revolve around the highly specialized knowledge he’s garnered throughout the years. Jacob is well known for his personable approach while effectively guiding his contractors with the profitable strategies necessary to achieve lasting success. Jacob will be conducting the Advanced O&P portion of the training
Lindsey Douglass, President of the Disaster Advocates
Lindsey’s area of expertise lies in professionally defining wind/hail damage including analysis, investigation, and estimating. She is one of the foremost expertsin our industry adjusting properties affected by storm related loss. She is a licensed Public Adjuster, expert in thermography, insurance claims appraisal, litigation support, and content inventory, including business income loss claims.
This will be Lindsey’s 4th time presenting/training at an Elite Event. She will be professionally training on the specialized knowledge she relies on when maximizing insurance restoration claims. Lindsey will take you through her detailed claims process…including documentation, supplementation, & utilizing Xactimate templates to efficiently maximize claim revenues. She will also be presenting on GC Overhead & Profit from a P.A.’s perspective. Contractors who implement Lindsey’s methods and process can expect to drastically increase their claims revenues immediately.